Booking process on Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams TTD Nijapada Darshanam Seva Tickets Online Booking and Seva Timings at ttdsevaonline.com….
‘Nijapada Darshanam Seva’ is a once in a week performed seva of Lord Balaji at Tirumala. The seva invites thousands of devotees to see the feet of Lord Srinivasa without any ornaments. On every Friday, devotees can see lord Srinivasa wearing a simple white dhoti and nothing in the feet.
Normally the feet of Lord Srinivasa are covered with Tulsi leaves but on Friday they are kept without Tulsi leaves because of Nijapada Darshanam. Lord Vekateswara gives darshan to the devotees without camphor as camphor is applied after Nijapada Darhanam. Lord Venkateswara is always decorated with flowers and Tulsi garlands. Sri devi is etched on right side of his chest and Bhu devi is etched in the left side of his chest. The left hand of Lord Venkateswara is in katiyavalambitha pose which means that thumb and fingers are parallel to the wrist. He pose means that their troubles in life while the devotees seek to refuse thus and also asks for protection from lord.
Nijapada seva is conducted on every Friday of the week in the early hours of the day which is 5:30 AM to 6:30 AM. While the devotees are supposed to gather for the seva 1 hour before this time at Supadham. The Nijapada Darshanam costs around Rs.200/- per person and a person is allowed to book a maximum of 2 tickets at one time. Along with the booking, a person gets 2 laddus per booking. Devotees can also buy Abhishekam Tirtham at Vagapadi office. On every first Friday of the month, the Nijapada Darshanam Tickets are released. 300 tickets are available for online booking while remaining tickets are available at CRO office one day before.
Tirumala Nijapada Darshanam Seva Online Tickets Booking in ttdsevaonline.com
For the seva, people have to wear the traditional dress which is: For men: Kurta Pajama or Pancha or Dhoti while for women it is Saree, or a suit with dupatta. Following is the step wise procedure for online booking of Tirumala Nijapada Seva Darshanam tickets online.
- First of all you can book the online tickets for the seva please visit https://ttdsevaonline.com
- The ttdsevaonline.com has been designed to provide every assistance in the booking of the darshan, other sevas as well as accommodation etc. One needs to create an account on the website by giving their details. The logging credentials thus created can be used to login to the page.
- Step 2: After logging to the website, the person would be directed to the second page where the user would have his credentials at the top which are entered while signing in. On the right side of the page, all the options and different services that the user can perform are listed. One needs to click on ‘seva’ for making a booking for ‘Nijapada Darshanam’.
- Once you click on seva, you would be directed to the next page where the user needs to provide the details like selection of the seva from the drop down. Selection of the preferred date, there is a calendar available at the bottom which denotes the various available dates for the seva denoted by green color, one can select his preferred date from there.
- After this one can select the number of tickets which are a maximum of two for Nijapda seva per day.
- One should also read the instructions provided at the top before clicking on submit. The instructions include the requirement of identity proof along, the dress a person is required to wear during the seva, the time and duration of darshan etc.
- After making relevant selection, the person can clock on “continue”, which will direct the person with details of the seva selected, date and time. Here the person is required to put the details of the pilgrim along with him. The details include, name, age, gender, photo-ID proof and its number etc.
- The form would also have the details of the email-ID and mobile number at the bottom. These are the same which are presented while creating an account during sign up stage. The same details will be used for giving any notification or any update related to the seva.
- After making all the selections and reviewing it once, the person can click on ‘continue’.
- After clicking on ‘continue’, the person would be diverted to the payment page. This page would have all the details of the pilgrims and the payment options for making the total payment.
- The person can make the payment by selecting the desired payment option like the debit/credit card or internet banking option. One can simply select the desired option and make the requisite payment for the ‘seva’.
The person would receive a reference ID which should be kept for any future reference, Along with this the person will also receive an e mail and a SMS with all the details.