Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams TTD User Login Creation / TTD Seva Online Login Registration for Online Seva Tickets Booking or Tirumala Rooms Booking at ttdsevaonline.com…..
TTD New User Signin or TTD User Login registration is very important for every devotee. Because every devotee had confused how to create new user in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) website i.e https://ttdsevaonline.com/. TTD Seva Online Login Registration is dead easy to create TTD New Login registration. In this article we will give the detailed procedure on it.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) officials to make the procedure smooth for the pilgrims TTD has launched an online TTD booking facility. User needs to register on this website for availing any type of facility which could be booking of darshan tickets, checking slots for seva or making bookings for accommodation at Tirupati. One can easily do an advance booking of up to 3 months.
Below is the list of Facilities / Services a person can perform on the online portal of Tirupati:
- Booking of special entry ticket for Tirupati darshan
- Arjitha / Daily Seva tickets at the temple.
- Avail TTD lucky dip seva registration every month.
- Booking of accommodation during the visit to Tirupati which includes booking of hotel rooms, guest houses, temple cottages etc. in Tirumala and Tirupati.
- Book publication, register for subscription etc.
One can avail the services for self as well as make a booking for someone else.
One can register on the website as an individual account or create an account on the name of institution.
Any applicant who wants to create an account on the Tirupati website should have the following things available before registration:
- An ID proof which could be any legal proof of residence e.g. Aadhaar card, voter ID card, driving license, passport or any government issued ID card.
- One should also have scanned passport size photo as per the size which is allowed on the website.
- The user should also have a valid Email ID and mobile number which can be used as a source of verification as well as used for communication purpose during the booking.
How to Create TTD User Login Creation / TTD Seva Online Login Registration in ttdsevaonline.com
Find below the detailed procedure for making the registration on Tirupati website online:
- Anyone who needs to register TTD User Login Creation on website needs to go to the Web Portal – https://ttdsevaonline.com/#/login
- On the right side of the page, there is an option for sign up for the new user.
- Once the user clicks on the sign up page, the user will be diverted a user registration page where a first time user needs to provide all the details.
- One needs to select the account type individual, if the person wants create an account for self or institution if the person is a volunteer of institution.
- First name, Last name as per the identity proof.
- Mobile number – here the person should provide the mobile number which a person wants to use for communication purpose.
- Date of Birth –here the user needs to give select the date of birth as per the official identity proof.
- Gender – select from the option male/female
- Address – The current residential address of the person which should be the complete address including the pin code.
- Select the photo ID proof which the user wants to provide from the drop down.
- Provide the identification number of the ID selected
- After this the user needs to type the user ID which should be the valid email ID of the person.
- Create the password for the secured login to the website.
- After this the person also needs to upload a recent passport size photograph on the website, the size of the photograph should not be more than 10 kb.
- After this the user needs to click on ‘continue’ present at the bottom of the page
- After all the details are given and email id and password is provided, the user will receive an authentication link on the registered email ID as well as the user will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number. This is done for the authentication purpose.
- Once this is done the registration of the person on the website is complete. One can use the credentials anytime for booking for a special darshan, seva or an accommodation during visit to Tirupati.
After successfully created the TTD User Login Creation or TTD New user login registration everyone must login into your TTD Seva Online Login. After you can try to Book Tirumala rooms online booking.
How to recover TTD Seva Online New user Id, password or unblock the account online in ttdsevaonline.com
In case a person has forgotten his password, it is very easy to recover the password by going to the home page of TTDSEVA and clicking on ‘forgot password’ present below the login details.
Once a person clicks on ‘forgot password’, the person would be directed to another page where he needs to enter the registered email ID. A password reset link will be sent on this email ID, the person can simply click on the link to reset the password.
In case dome suspicious activity is observed on your account, your account would be locked temporarily, you can unlock your account through OTP validation on registered mobile number.